-
July 22nd, 2001, 11:10 AM
#1
Inactive Member
*giggles* oh what we do for fun at 5am *L
(07:58:16) Paige420 says to sum1: *beats you witha fax machine
(07:58:38) Paige420 says to sum1: too bad i dun have one *LOL *kicks ya instead
(07:59:03) CuteRascal(M) says to sum1: *ducts tapes ur ass crack*
(08:00:01) Paige420 says to sum1: *puts a condom filled with mayonaise an water into yer hand
(08:00:36) Paige420 says to sum1: *puts higheels and blue eyeshadow on you
(08:00:48) Paige420 says to sum1: *bright red lips
(08:00:57) Paige420 says to sum1: *rosy cheeks
(08:01:02) CuteRascal(M) says to sum1: *takes nakie pictures of ya wrapped round dickless*
(08:01:23) Paige420 says to sum1: *moves you into strange postions an takes pictures
(08:01:33) Paige420 says to sum1: *posts 'em on mels board
(08:01:47) Paige420 : *waits
*VEG
-
July 22nd, 2001, 04:44 PM
#2
Inactive Member
WOW, That bored? Well guess what? Me too! But any way's what's going on? Why is as of late wen are not sleeping very well? I toss and turn all damn night. Is it because I am used to sleeping by myself, and now I am sleeping with my g/f every night and I am not used to it?
-
July 22nd, 2001, 08:50 PM
#3
Inactive Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LMMFAOROTFFPIMFP!!!!!!!
I guess T fell asleep again! That'll teach him! *LOL* Hey paige, I want copies of all those pics! *LOL*
-
July 25th, 2001, 09:46 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
*L* omg!!! 420!! Great idea!!!
Let's get Nonny!!! heheeee! lets think of stuff to do to "the ghosters"
that'll teach'm to falla sleep or leave for hours at a time...
and post some of the ones they dont see from others as well......EG*
-
July 25th, 2001, 09:51 PM
#5
Inactive Member
WtF? What's are you people talking about? I am so confused.
-
July 26th, 2001, 05:14 AM
#6
Inactive Member
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha *fades*
i love it mel
*rubbing hands together*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks